Aqua HD Aqua HD

The art style, animation, music, animal movements and storyline were all absolutely awesome.

You did a great job, congratulations! Definitely one of my favorites.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Songs gay. Good cartoon!

Yeeeeeeeah. It was funny when Jesus sang part of that song. Like Jesus would like THAT song!

Ciao!

MindChamber responds:

never know!! Jebus loves to sings songs

experiments experiments

Dudeeee, you totally have TONS of potential!

That was awesome! The whole fighting style, the animation, the environment... It was put together well, and anyone can obviously tell that you're going to be a really awesome Flash Animator someday if you keep at it!! This was really awesome mayne!

Maybe add some low sound effects in the background... Work on making your animation a little more "glammy"... Add some awesome effects, etc.

I know you can do it dude!

Keep up the good work!

the Echo the Echo

That was awesome mannnnnn!

Really good work on the paintbrush scene, that was awesome.

I love stuff like that.

I liked the color change at the end too, and you matched up the music pretty well with the animation.

Good work, keep it up!

FPS In Real Life FPS In Real Life

Dudeee fuck yeah!

That was the shit. I used to do that with my friends cameras all the time... But they'd get pissed.. so FUCK EM! Anyways, that was tight... Make more. Make MORE i say. Any way Misuer, I must tend to my lions! For they will starve without my strict guidance.

Quand l'amour fut pris Quand l'amour fut pris

Fuck yeah!

That was awesome. Good job!!

Project I.V. Project I.V.

Jesus Crust!

That was incredible!

It will spring forth a new form of animation.

changing dis title again changing dis title again

Jeah!

Fuckin' right dawg!!

He's soooo cute!

I mean... I ain't no queer or anythang.....

THANG.

LATA.

retr0smash responds:

kdfkdkfksdfkhheiwoeuvouisdfjklwlkjelkflsa;dflskdf;askdfkjdkfjdjfka;we;;welkfjodufoiociuofuiosadfkjljklwle;pwouidpoaspodfowuioowiueoiufwoiuejka;f;a;;;;;askjdflskdfjallsls;s;sldjkaksfocuposopcuoskdlfls what

Vote4Oz: Episode 1 Vote4Oz: Episode 1

FUCK YEAH DUDE.

Amazing! It was like a real cartoon. DVD that shit when you're done w/ em!

ShoBizNewsyNews #9 ShoBizNewsyNews #9

hahah fuck that dude.

Jeah man.. Liked that shit. If you aren't a dumbass and read what the upper panel pictures say... Such as... "FAT DEAD DUDE" and "NOT REALLY JUAN" and i thought those were pretty funny in theirselves. Overall.... I liked it! But I must say sir, with your flash skills you could make much better things than news reports. Love your work, keep it up.