Glorious Defender Glorious Defender

i absolutely cannot believe this game took up so much of my time

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

How in the hell do you get RP??

Air Pressure Air Pressure

I don't get it, did he kill the bitch?

I only got one ending so far, very good game! Nice concept & idea, although I could suggest making the storyline a little more clear. I took the route of avoiding her all day then deciding to stay with her, & then I got the ending about the nerves & arteries, etc. so what I took out of it was... He stabbed her? That's cool though. She was a little weird anyways.

Streets of Valhalla Streets of Valhalla

Nah! It wasn't too hard!! Yr just a puss.

Good game mayne!! Good enough to take up an hour of my time... And by damn, that's pretty good. It took alot of tries, but it's very very possible to beat... If you MAKE DAT MONEY and GET DEM UPGRADES... You'll get through it eventually. But I mean... You know this..... GOOD GAME BROSEPH, and make a part 2... I'll def. review yr shit again.... HAVE FUN NUKKA. PEACE.

Stickicide 2 Stickicide 2

Hahaaaaaaaaaa.

I gave you a zero in sound because my soundcard is broken... And that made your animation soundless.

I once knew a man that said "When sticks die, other sticks say 'HEY DUDE! FUCK DAT!' But then again, we all don't want to suck an old mans dick!!!"

It was fun.

You're a fun guy.

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2

Holy shit!

Fucking Incredible!

A model to what amazing Flash programming and Art can do.

You're amazing!

Good job man.

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

WERD.

Man, I love your Megaman games. As a Megaman fan myself, I cannot say how good you make these. You match the physics pretty much flawlessly, the sprites are done PERFECT, and the game is just overall fun. After you beat those classic Megaman games... There is an empty void in your heart. You defeat those bosses, and then theres just... Nothing left. Your games.. However... Bring me back to what i used to love about them! You're giving Megaman fans extra hope!!!! Keep it up man, your stuff is excellent.

Online Painter Madness Online Painter Madness

<-- Jon Hart

haha, dude, kickass music. I felt like a dumbass walking around finding myself going... "duh... duh... duh... My life... has seriousness.... My name is Gomez and i like that dress..." I don't really know if those are the real lyrics, but they sure as hell sound like it. Sweet game dude, and stuff.